We have secured a venue and date for the next Swiss WordCamp in Bern. We need a bit more help to be able to make this a great event. We need help with the following items:
- Tell your friends and colleagues that we are looking for a diverse group of speakers.
- Contact companies that work with WordPress to let them know that we are looking for sponsors.
We also need help with organizing the event.
- We will be organising an “after party” for the attendees to be able to socialize after the event. Let us know if you have a recommendation for a location in Bern where we can serve drinks and snacks to about 100 to 150 people. We need help planning the party and getting quotes from restaurants.
- We need catering for the lunch on the day of the conference. Some of us are planning to attend the Street Food Festival in Bern on 19th or 20th May. We need help organising the catering.
- As a little thank you to the speakers, sponsors and volunteers we will organizing a dinner of Friday evening before the event. We need help organising this event too.
- So that everyone knows about the event we need some marketing. This would involve helping with regular social media, writing posts and getting articles in the local newspapers.
If would like to help out contact us via email or leave a suggestion in via the comments.